Anti-incontinence & Antivesicourethral Reflux
It is indicated for the treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence (Female) and Male Incontinence to create a temporary mass (volume) by injection into the submucosa. It is a viscous gel containing sterile Dextranomer-microparticles and non-animal-based cross-linked hyaluronic acid. It is a biocompatible and biodegradable implant used in the treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence and Male Incontinence.
- Biodegradable Over Time
- Long lasting
- No transport
- Non-Rigid Microparticless
Cross-linked hyaluronic acid (Hylan gel) acts as a carrier for essential Dextranomer microparticles. Dextranomer-microparticles form a mass (volume) on the connective tissue in the injected area.
1 ml of content;
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid sodium salt 17 mg
- dextranomer 50 mg
- Sodium chloride 6.9 mg
- Water for injection and 1 ml
- It provides long-term permanence due to its positive tension dextranomer and associated hyaluronic acid properties.
It has all the properties of an ideal injection material:
- Biodegradable over time
- No transport
- Non-Rigid Microparticles
FOR THE TREATMENT OF STRESS URINARY INCONTINENCE
The applicator is designed for minimally invasive and safe injection.
- Controlled implantation in 4 different positions
- Does not require general anesthesia
- No need for hospitalization procedures
- Application is made under local anesthetic.
- Provides short stays in the hospital environment
- Long-term effectiveness
- Minimally invasive and safe intervention
- Instant results
- Final Permanent Solution
Application Methods For the treatment of stress urinary incontinence (SUI);
- The product is injected into the mid-urethra region through a special applicator and a sterile needle.
- The applicator is designed to be injected into the required area.
- It has the feature of bio-degradation. It is biologically decomposed.
- It is a bio-compatibility product. It does not cause any toxic, immunological effects.
- Does not migrate. Microspheres are absorbed where they are. While the volume and density of the PLC remain the same after the application, the molecular weight decreases over time. In the next stage, PLC is completely absorbed and excreted from the body.
- It is non-erosive.
- It has no allergic side effects.
- Shows Instant Effect.
- It has long-term effectiveness.
- It provides a safe and effective treatment option.
|Biodegradable Over Time
|Long-lasting Non-Rigid Microparticless