Non-Lock Cannulated Screws Self Grooving And Hole Drilling
5.0 - 8.0 mm Screws
We are solution partner for those looking for high quality solutions in screw, nail and plate groups produced with the latest technologies.
We offer a variety of nail group surgical implants specially developed to repair bone fractures caused by trauma and disease and to make these repairs an effective and permanent solution. These products, produced with titanium content, are much more biofunctional and reliable when compared to other alternative ingredients.
The wide range of products INVAMED offers in the field of orthopedics is resistant to all kinds of damage and can be used for a lifetime, thanks to the titanium it contains. Invamed products stand out by providing maximum comfort to the person after the treatment. Screws, nails, and various plates developed with INVAMED quality can be used safely in different areas and treatments.
Contact us for detailed information about our orthopedic trauma group products.
- Fracture repairs in the metaphyseal and diaphyseal areas of the clavicle
- Proximal humerus fractures, osteotomies, and nonunions
- Humeral diaphyseal fractures and fractures in the metaphyseal region of the humerus
- Intraarticular and supracondylar fractures of the distal humerus
- In the surgical treatment of olecranon fractures
- In fractures of UlnaRadius bones
- For fractures and corrective osteotomies of the carpal and metacarpal region associated with the distal radius
- In posttraumatic cases of the wrist joint, wrist deformities requiring correction operation, fractures of carpals, metacarpals, and phalanges
- Simple and reverse intertrochanteric fractures
- In the surgical treatment of metaphyseal fractures of the tibia region
- In the treatment of distal femur shaft fractures, intraarticular fractures, femoral intertrochanteric region fractures
- In calcaneus comminuted fractures
- In case of poor union and lack of union
- Fractures of the pelvis region
- Clavicle region fractures
- Plates and screws are used in tarsal, metatarsal, phalanx, and calcaneus fractures and treatments
5.0 - 8.0 mm Screws
We are a solution partner for those looking for high-quality solutions in screw, nail, and plate groups produced with the latest technologies.