The new uniquely designed Clever anatomical mesh provides an optimal polypropylene solution for minimally invasive inguinal hernia surgery.
Non-Biodegradable Surgical Mesh is a sterile non-absorbable tissue reinforcement material knitted from Polypropylene material. It can be used as an abdominal wall patch when tissue fixation, hemostasis, and regeneration are desired. Thanks to its stretching feature, it can move in harmony with the body. It does not leave any parts from the edges when used in the desired size and shape. Its soft edge structure does not harm the tissues. It is suitable for laparoscopic use.
The Clever anatomical mesh offers an ideal shape, wide coverage and anatomical fit for optimal patient outcomes. Designed for efficient trocar entry, positioning and placement to conform to the contours of the inguinal anatomy.
Intelligent anatomical mesh is indicated for effective hernia repair. Including traditional and robotic surgical approach, especially for minimally invasive inguinal hernia surgery.
Clever is made of anatomical mesh, non-absorbable monofilament polypropylene textile. It has a special structure that offers the right balance between anatomical shape, increased coverage, porosity and durability.
DESIGNED FOR YOU AND YOUR PATIENTS
Unique textile knitting pattern that is soft yet tough
Thermoformed 3D shape with prominent sealing edges
Large pore size for transparency.
- 3D anatomical design designed to perfectly fit the contours of both sides of the groin anatomy
- Wide coverage of the myopectineal orifice to minimize the risk of recurrence
- Special structure that maintains its shape after trocar passage and adapts to anatomical harmony
- Large pore size promotes excellent tissue growth and visualization of surrounding anatomy during surgery
- The uniquely designed Clever anatomical mesh is an easy-to-use solution that can deliver the positive patient outcomes clinicians desire.
- Clever anatomical mesh anatomically correct balance shape, increased coverage size porosity and strength.
Clever mesh is designed for your needs
A patented 3D anatomical shape to adapt to the contours of the asymmetrical inguinal region
Wide coverage of the myopectineal orifice to minimize the risk of recurrence
Adapts to special structure and anatomical fit to maintain shape after trocar passage
Large pore size promotes excellent tissue growth and visualization of surrounding anatomy during surgery
- Monofilament polypropylene textile knitted with a good balance between softness and stiffness
- Large pore size offers excellent tissue integration
- Sealed edge maintains shape after trocar passage and aids ease of use
- 3D anatomical shape for wide myopectineal orifice coverage
- Anatomical design with reinforced contours makes it possible to position the net without fixing it
- Lower flap adapts to groin anatomy
- Unsealed bottom edge enhances anatomical fit.
|7.6cm x 15cm
|15cm x 15cm
|6cm x 11cm
|30cm x 30cm